Product Care and Repairs
You can preserve and extend the life of your jewelry, by following the guidelines and precautions below:
- Handle your pieces with care to prevent scratches or damage.
- Avoid exposure to strong heat and harsh chemicals.
- Applying cosmetics, and perfumes, as it can be harmful to certain materials.
- Intense activity that can scratch metal and damage stones settings.
- Check that the closure works without any issues.
- Inspect the stones on your piece by moving your finger over them. If the stones are loose, we recommend that you do not wear your jewelry and get the setting checked.
- Clean and polish each piece with a soft cloth and store them separately to prevent scratching.
- Always fasten your chain clasp to prevent knots.
Scrub your pieces gently with a small brush with soft bristles in warm water and a liquid jewelry cleaner. This will help remove small dirt and dust particles without damage.
Our repair department only accepts repairs for items purchased through Sinful Jewels. For repairs, please email email@example.com and reference your name, address, order number and repair issue.
Repairs will be completed at no charge when caused by manufacturer defect within 45 days of receipt of purchase. Repairs needed after 45 days or deemed to be caused by misuse will require a repair charge at the customer’s expense. Repairs will be assessed on an individual basis.